We’re looking for a Junior/Trainee Web Designer.
West Coast Media, (a trading name of Hunter Davies Ltd) is a marketing & design agency based on the Isle of Skye, working with clients across the West Coast of Scotland. We’re on a journey growing and developing a sustainable business that will be around for the long term – so our methods, process and decisions are based around that vision and longevity.
The Junior/Trainee role is a new position within the projects team and will be very much about learning new, and developing existing technical and design skills, whilst working on-the-job with real client projects.
Already in a Web Designer/Developer position? – you might be interested in our other vacancy
Core Job Responsibilities
- Support the creation, build and launch of website projects for clients
- Improve design & development skills & gain project experience
- Input website content for clients
- Work with project team to complete development requests and changes
You may have one or more of the following
- Some knowledge or experience with CSS, PHP or MySQL
- Understanding of web servers and hosting environments
- Basic Photoshop skills
Ideal Personality Traits
- Self motivated and organised
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Ability to communicate with others
No recruitment agencies or outsourcing companies need apply or contact us thank you.
If you are genuinely interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org