We’re looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
West Coast Media is a marketing & design agency based on the Isle of Skye, working with clients across the West Coast, Highlands, North East and Islands of Scotland. We’re on a journey growing and developing a sustainable business that will be around for the long term – so our methods, process and decisions are based around that vision and longevity.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with project team to complete development requests and changes
- Work on client technical support issues
- Write/Customise PHP and some CSS code for WordPress themes
- Recommend, install, and configure plugins where appropriate
Critical Skill Requirements
- Deep knowledge and experience of CSS and PHP
- Knowledge and use of MySQL
- Ability to manage project tasks and deliverables
- Good understanding of the WordPress functions
- Understanding of web servers and hosting environments
- Development Experience with WooCommerce
Desired Skill Requirements
- Experience with the StudioPress Genesis framework
- Experience with Gutenberg ready deployments
- Working knowledge of basic image/graphic editing e.g. scaling, converting to pngs, etc
Ideal Personality Traits
- Self motivated and highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Can say no in an appropriate manner and suggest better ways of doing things
- Team Player not Lone Ranger
Remote working available.
No recruitment agencies or outsourcing companies need apply or contact us thank you.
If you are genuinely interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org